top of page
Wed, Jun 10|
(1 GBCI + 1 AIA LU) Energy Code Evolution: What's New for Denver, Boulder, and Colorado
This diverse panel of local building officials and energy experts will discuss the impacts of the new energy codes in Denver, Boulder, and statewide.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Jun 10, 2020, 11:45 AM
About the Event
- Identify code changes for different jurisdictions in Colorado.
- Assess the resilience and sustainability goals for Colorado and our cities.
- Differentiate the various energy code compliance options and methods.
- Assess typical project performance under various energy code compliance methods
- Elizabeth Gillmor, PE, BEMP, LC, LEED AP / President, Energetics Consulting Engineers, LLC
- Christy Collins, AIA, LEED AP BD+C / Engineer/Architect Specialist - Green Building Ordinance, City and County of Denver
- Chrsitin Whitco, PE, LEED AP / Energy Code Coordinator, City of Boulder
- Christine Brinker, AEE, DGCP / Sr. Associate, Buildings Efficiency, Southwest Energy Efficiency Project
bottom of page