Wed, Sep 09|
IDO Annual Update 2019
After 16 months, we're nearing the end of the 2019 Annual Update of the City's Integrated Development Ordinance (IDO)! City Council will consider the IDO Annual Update for 2019 at its meeting on Wednesday, September 9th at 3:00 p.m., via Zoom (for commenting) and YouTube or GovTV (for viewing).
Time & Location
Sep 09, 2020, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM MDT
About the Event
City Council will consider the IDO Annual Update for 2019 at its meeting on Wednesday, September 9th at 3:00 p.m., via Zoom (for commenting) and YouTube or GovTV (for viewing).
The agenda with details for commenting/viewing will be posted here by Friday at 3 p.m.:
Details for commenting/viewing will also be sent in the next Constant Contact email on Friday.
IDO Annual Update Materials
· Redline draft - including Tech Edits recommended by the Environmental Planning Commission
· Council amendments - passed by the City Council's Land Use, Planning, and Zoning (LUPZ) Committee
· Floor Amendments - new changes proposed by Councilors since LUPZ hearings
Information about the City's review and decision process to date is available here:
Send written comments to:
· Crystal Ortega, Clerk to the City Council: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, please contact:
· Petra Morris: email@example.com / 505-768-3161
Shanna Schultz: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 505-768-3185